What will Derry Mortgage Centre do for me?
We are commited to ensuring we get the keys to your new home so we promise we will:
- Visit with you in your own home to discuss wants and needs.
- Explain every stage of
the process clearly.
- Take you through the full application process.
between the lender and yourself.
- Ensure that you are given the right protection for your
needs and budget.
- See you through the front door of your own first home with a bottle of champagne
- Keep in contact for your remortgage and renewal needs.
- Be there for you for
all your Mortgage & Protection needs
|We All Have To Start Somewhere!
What costs are involved?
You also need to take
the following costs into consideration:
- mortgage repayments
- mortgage protection insurance for if you fall ill or lose your job *
- life assurance
to enable your family to pay off the mortgage if you die
- contents insurance against the risk
of theft, fire, flood or other accidents
- council tax and water charges
- gas, electricity, telephone, etc
- ground rent and service charges may apply
As part of the process of buying a house or flat you may also need to pay for:
- a solicitor or licensed conveyancer
- an independent survey
- the mortgage to be arranged
Land Registry fee
- Stamp Duty
*Payment Protection Insurance is
optional. There are other providers of Payment Protection Insurance and other products designed to protect you against the
loss of income. For impartial information about insurance, please visit the website at www.moneyadviceservice.org.uk